Climate Tech Intern
Pelleton Renewables is a climate tech start-up and a global leader in biomass and biowaste management technology. We use an innovative proprietary, patented, and cost-effective chemical desiccation process that breaks away from the conventional heating, filtering, and centrifugal water removal methods in waste management and recycling processes, advancing sustainability. Pelleton Renewables have produced a leading edge technology that economically produces low-moisture pellets from biomass and bio-waste. This technology creates low volume pellets from sewage and sludge which significantly reduces landfill volume constraints.
Job Description :
Pelleton Renewables is looking for a full-time intern for 6 months, for the period of Nov 2023 to May 2024 with possible full time employment afterwards. This is a unique opportunity to work on the latest technology in biomass and have a positive impact and contribution on the decarbonization journey to a net zero society. From day one you will have an active involvement in a dynamic climate tech start-up that is well funded, learn from the senior leaders in the field and become part of hard working and fun team. Your work will include industry and market research, updating strategy presentations as well as business models, work on marketing, social media, investor decks as well as supporting the team in relevant sales and the technical work.
Preferred candidates should possess the following:
• University Degree with second upper and above honors qualifications (or equivalent)
• Postgraduates with Engineering, Chemical, Environmental Sciences and Economic Studies are preferred
• Some Asia experience in the sustainability field with a management consulting firm, MNC or SME and/or other relevant experience
• Strong academic background with a reputable educational institution
• Enjoy working in a challenging entrepreneurial environment; be determined, confident and a team-player
• Interest for the climate tech space as well as industrial technology environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated desire to learn and succeed
• Independent and self-starter mentality
• High competence with MS office (Word, Excel, Power Points) and market intelligence tools
• Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of any Asian languages is a plus
Upon successful application, you will have several online / face-to-face interviews before being recruited as an intern. You will also be required to take a test (investment/business case analysis).
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you wish to become a Climate Tech intern to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews to be arranged for shortlisted candidates only.
#14-03/04 TripleOne Somerset
Phone: +65 6732-2825 • Fax: +65 6732-2824