Internship - SwissCham Singapore
The intern is responsible for supporting the Engagement Managers with administrative tasks, managing content of SwissCham website and social media platforms, helping with membership management and other projects related to the SwissCham. The intern will also assist with SwissCham events from the planning to the execution, as well as promoting member events on our website and social media.
- Job Title: Intern
- Location: Hybrid
- Working Hours: 9am - 6pm with flexibility
- Salary: 800 SGD (monthly)
- Length of time: 4-6 months
- Starting date: immediate
- Singaporean citizen or PR
- Help with administrative tasks and members activities.
- Membership database management.
- Assist with the organization of webinars and events.
- Backend support of the website, mobile app, and social media channels, as well as creating content for communications.
Please send your CV application to firstname.lastname@example.org.